25ft slipper stern launch built by Andrews of Bourne End in 1956
Built by the renowned Thames boatbuilding firm Andrews of Bourne End in 1956, “Portofino” has been in the same ownership for the past 30 years and during that time has been professionally restored and maintained to a high standard.
She has made regular appearances, and is a past trophy winner, at the Thames Traditional Boat Rally, Henley-on-Thames, and has also featured in many magazines over the years including Classic Boat, Boat International and Marie Claire, and several television programmes.
Her seating is of the traditional layout of bench seat at stern with two Lloyd Loom chairs at helm.
Build no 391
BEAM: 5ft 8in
DRAFT: 1ft 6in
Mahogany on oak
1 x BMC Vedette 4 cylinder petrol engine – original to the boat
YEAR OF BUILD: